Big Bad Belly Bombs

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Chile those are heart stoppers, I love 'em...... May have to copy, been having the itch myself. POINT for you sir !!! (nice pix too btw)

Looks incredible Chile! I gotta find me a source for some peppers. Habanero is about as exotic as the grocers get around here. Perhaps the Mexican market.

Mike
Thank you Mike.
I get different chile varieties from a differing sources, garden, friends and online vendors.
If you want some of the real specialty hots/super hots the internet is about the only way short of growing yourself.
You pay through the nose, but it can be worth it, just be prepared to pickled or dry for storage.
very nice and what time is lunch ??? points to you and coach Sabin may need a few of them bombs right now ....
Thanks Jeff, whenever my belly starts growling and poking me.
Saban's players needed more than a few bombs last night.
CR, Those are some fine looking burgers!
Appreciate it CM.
Wow!
Those look fantastic!
Nicely done!
Congrats on getting a ride on the carousel!
Al
Thank you Al,
and thanks to whomever thought it worthy of a ride on the Carousel.
Bombs away,great looking burgers and I’m sure they were great with a cold dew!
Thanks b-one.
Yep, washed down with an ice cold Dew was almost perfect.
Looks great very cool idea. How about you do this again and I'll bring the beer.

Warren
Thank you Warren,
make it IBC Rootbeer and you're on.

They look awesome.
Appreciate the compliment, thanks.
Looks great Chile!

Point!
Much Appreciate it Case.
Yup---Them Thar Look Great, Chile!!!:)

Mighty Tasty!!--Like.

Bear
Thanks Bear,
I even managed to get them tasting almost as good as they looked.
That is some beautiful smoked bombs. Love that idea and now am going to have to try them...... Point!!
Thanks, please do, they're delicious.
Looks like a perfectly balanced burger!
Yes'sir, a balanced meal on a bun.
Awesome stuff! “Burger Bowl of Death”.
LOL... Thanks man.
Let me use some of my pickled Carolina Reapers or Ghosts, then we could talk about Death by Burger.
Oh, I don’t know, Chili! I grew some bonnets once and there’s a fine line between Tasty and OMG!
Love those burgers, though...

Point!
Much appreciate the compliment Mose.
Yep, the line is a fine one and it starts with the Ghost, step over and you're playing with fire.

John shame on you wife & I were planning burgers tonight,ours are going to be a tasty as yours Tsk Tsk. Points Bud
Richie

Chile those are heart stoppers, I love 'em...... May have to copy, been having the itch myself. POINT for you sir !!! (nice pix too btw)
Thanks, scratch that itch.
John shame on you wife & I were planning burgers tonight,ours are going to be a tasty as yours Tsk Tsk. Points Bud
Richie
Thanks Richie.
LOL... I bear neither blame nor shame, and I'm sure that y'alls burgers will be rocking your taste buds.
Congrats on the carousel Chile! I almost mentioned that it was carousel material in my earlier post...
I'm with Adam and smokey on the bonnets.My parents grew about 30 plants years ago for making natural insect deterrent when they owned a nursery.I plucked a pepper off one plant and nipped a tiny little piece off and it wasn't bad.I plucked another off same plant,did same little nip and started hyperventilating!

Bill
Thanks again Bill.

Very nice CR, that is one top notch meal! I like the sound of them chilies... Haven't heard of em before.

We have a winner!

winner.gif

Very nice CR, that is one top notch meal! I like the sound of them chilies... Haven't heard of em before.
Appreciate the compliment, thanks.
The Scotch Bonnets and Habeneros are closely related cultivars, both have a nice citrus/fruity flavor but the Scotch Bonnet is a bit sweeter and hotter.
We have a winner!
Woohoo!

Them burgers looked awesome. Its always funny how you start out simple and then take it up to outstanding. Points to you for them great looking burgers.

Wow, what can be said that hasn't already been said. Those are SO tasty looking! No guessing what I'm going to try smoking next, that's for sure. Well done Mr. Chili!

First let me say that Ive been very busy with work/life and that Notifications about thread replies aren't making it to me.... So late though it may be, thanks for the replies.
Beautiful burgers, fine photos and perfect post! I liked it!
As always Disco, thank you kindly, praise from a master is gratifying indeed.
Them burgers looked awesome. Its always funny how you start out simple and then take it up to outstanding. Points to you for them great looking burgers.
Too kind good sir, too kind.... Thanks, I always try to kick it up a notch.
Wow, what can be said that hasn't already been said. Those are SO tasty looking! No guessing what I'm going to try smoking next, that's for sure. Well done Mr. Chili!
Thanks Sharryn.
Please do try these, they're delicious.
Plenty of great variations of these here, look around and try one, or even better... Come up with one that's all yours ans make us all drool on our keyboards.

Totally understand, chili. I was getting email notices hit and miss for a while and then they just stopped. I have to check in to see thread notices. Tonight I went to the site and wasn’t already logged in. Ok. The “log in” button didn’t work.
I went to “register” and there was a login option (?). Now here I am.
If they don’t fix things a lot of folks are going to drop out, and I hate to see it, because I’ll miss them.
I’ve really enjoyed this forum for a couple of years, but I’ve about had it....

Reactions: mike5051
Totally understand, chili. I was getting email notices hit and miss for a while and then they just stopped. I have to check in to see thread notices. Tonight I went to the site and wasn’t already logged in. Ok. The “log in” button didn’t work.
I went to “register” and there was a login option (?). Now here I am.
If they don’t fix things a lot of folks are going to drop out, and I hate to see it, because I’ll miss them.
I’ve really enjoyed this forum for a couple of years, but I’ve about had it....
Yeah, tonight's funkiness with the Login is weird.
But I just click on a thread as usual and I'm automatically logged-in when the page refreshes.

I understand, plenty of little changes here on the new site that I'm annoyed with and/or just not getting used to, or it just plain sucks compared to the old.
Managing Watched Threads, Alerts and such, and the overall Lack of Ease of Navigation are my primary gripes.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky