Alexanderwerk Grinder Plates

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

motocrash

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
Aug 25, 2017
Winchester,Va
I have a #7 grinder and have struck out finding plates.I have one that has .18 ~3/16 holes and marked as thus in pic to follow.
7 on upper left
4 1/2 upper right
Zico bottom center

Plate dimensions:
2.255 Diameter
.28 Thick
.325 center hole
I am looking for larger holed plates as it would be easier and produce a better product to grind first with a larger plate.Any help would be appreciated.

Bill

KIMG0172.jpg

I had the same problem with my old #7. I never found any other plates that were any good so I ended up just machining my own out of what I'm pretty sure was some 1/4 inch 4041SS bar stock. They've never rusted.

I had the same problem with my old #7. I never found any other plates that were any good so I ended up just machining my own out of what I'm pretty sure was some 1/4 inch 4041SS bar stock. They've never rusted.
Yeah,It's a great grinder.German steel baby! Maybe the plate I have will have to suffice,after all if you could choose only 1 plate I guess this would be it...

Mine might be a little more common..
1936 or close Universal grinder.. I don't think I have but 1plate.
Wanna make some fresh brats soon for freezing. I've got the DT's. Gotta find a good basic recipe,nothing too fancy.
As I said if you could only choose one plate this 3/16 would be it.Tally Ho!

You could probably go to Cabelas,BassPro,Gander Mnt.
Bring it with you
Richie

Looking at the site hoity posted they have: 1/8,3/16,1/4,3/8,1/2 for most grinders but mine:(
I have an email into them.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky