ABT Archive of Recipes

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Not sure I understand your question. There already exists an ABT forum. Been there since I joined something like 16 mos ago. Matter of fact, this very thread (unless a Mod moved it) is the very top post in it.
Can you clarify your suggestion ?

Not sure I understand your question. There already exists an ABT forum. Been there since I joined something like 16 mos ago. Matter of fact, this very thread (unless a Mod moved it) is the very top post in it.

You are correct. Its here.

I'm not suggesting an ABT Forum...As you said that already exists.

I am suggesting an archive of ABT recipes exclusively. Our present forum allows members to announce that they made ABTs for football games, Thanksgiving dinner, 4th of July, etc. without any indication of ingredients or smoking techniques. An archive of recipes is much different than a forum.

I hope I have clarified my suggestion.

John

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky