Yeasts in Salumi production...

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Very interesting read, thanks for sharing. Those folks are lucky, all that good stuff just in the air over there. Perfect temps and humidity too. It’s all fascinating.

Very interesting read, thanks for sharing. Those folks are lucky, all that good stuff just in the air over there. Perfect temps and humidity too. It’s all fascinating.
One thing I have learned through all my research (including the indepth dive I have done with gardening and biochar) is that most all the microbes are everywhere around the globe, but the microclimate determines whether they will thrive or not. Just raising or lowering the Relative Humidity 3% will change the populations of microbes that will dominate.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky