Writing a Review

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Dutch

Smoking Guru
Original poster
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
OTBS Admin
Group Lead
Jul 7, 2005
Midvale, UT
I attempted to write a review on the Lang 60 Smoker. However, I was not able to mark an "overall rating" When I placed the pointer over a star, it changed to a pointing finger but nothing happened when I lift clicked on the mouse. It will not allow you to leave a review without leaving a rating. This might be another issue that Huddler needs to look into.

I had the same problem

I share your experience on a Weber 22.5 one touch gold. I couldn't continue.

I concur. As a user, I tried to leave a review about the weber gloves & could not continue unless I rated the product, which I could not. I had the same problem as Dutch, Piney & Rich had. I hope that helps instead of repeating the obvious.

This has been reported to Huddler.. I will let everyone know once I have an answer on this.

Sounds like this had been fixed but when they refreshed the database it was reset.

Huddler answer:

A bit of miscommunication on our end. Turns out the overall criteria hadn't been set yet so the graphic was showing up but it wasn't accepting data submissions. We of course set it before the database was refreshed but when that happened, everything was reset. I'll get this fixed shortly.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky