Winner, winner chicken dinner! Smoked breasts and Sriracha hot wings!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

sota d

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Feb 6, 2015
Florida Gulfcoast
Looking good! I wonder if those pellets would be good with cheese?:biggrin:

Soda D I have a idea I'm going to try With my MES 40 since I use the AMNZPS I'm going to pull out my chip loader and chip tray and order a air damper from masterbuilt just like the one for the vent and install it in the chip loader hole then I can open or close to control the air flow. What do you think?

Sriracha wings all crisped up!
And the regular wings!
The breast was delicious, very moist-you just gotta brine these things!
And my plate-wings, blue cheese dressing to dip, rice and creamed spinach, delicious!
The verdict-couldn't really taste much of the Sriracha and they didn't crisp up as well. I'll stick to Jeffs wing recipe,-turns out great every time and everyone loves it!

Reactions: Rafter H BBQ
Nice , sodad . I'm wild about Sriracha  . a great post thanks for the Show and Tell   . . .
biggrin.gif

Nice thread Sota D, that all looks awesome ! I could sure make a dent in that plate.... I know the feeling of being on call, it seriously cuts into my Q & brewsky time ! :icon_rolleyes:

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky