Win a prize a day from A-MAZE-N Products - enter here every day through 6/23!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke 6 different cheeses, 5 BEEF BRISKEEEEEEETS, 4 salmon steaks, 3 ham hocks, 2 whole chickens and a big deer meat salami this summer."

“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke UP A TBS STORM this summer."

Cool contest Todd, Thanks a bunch !

“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke until the law locks me up for polution this summer."

“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke Todd's birthday dinner this summer."  
439.gif

If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke a whole lot of food this summer.    Heh, who am I kidding, I'm going to smoke a whole lot of food this summer whether I win or not  
yahoo.gif

“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke _pork shoulders_and turkey_breasts_for_ my wedding_ this summer."

Congrats Shoneyboy

A full smoker is a happy smoker

Oh no...:th_crybaby2:... I never win anything!!!!! My wife and kids thought something was wrong due to all of the happy noises I was making, they thought I needed 911 ....:yahoo:.....ROFLOL!!!!!! ...... I'd like to say "THANK YOU :77:" to Todd for holding the drawing.....I can't wait to give it a try.....:yahoo:..... BTW, Todd, my wife said that if I open the freezer 1 more time :wife: to look for something to smoke she is going to call you and ask you not to ship it to me.....:devil:.... Don't listen to her!!!!! :yahoo: ShoneyBoy

Last edited:
“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke everything with much more even smoke with my new A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER this summer."

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky