Win a prize a day from A-MAZE-N Products - enter here every day through 6/23!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jennio11, Jun 13, 2014.

1. “If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke 6 different cheeses, 5 BEEF BRISKEEEEEEETS, 4 salmon steaks, 3 ham hocks, 2 whole chickens and a big deer meat salami this summer."

2. charcoal junkie

charcoal junkie Smoking Fanatic

"If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER CONTEST, I plan to smoke leg of lamb this summer."

3. shtrdave

shtrdave Smoking Fanatic

If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke it all this summer

4. waterinholebrew

waterinholebrew Smoking Guru OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke UP A TBS STORM this summer."

Cool contest Todd, Thanks a bunch !

5. If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke ribs this summer

6. johgre078

johgre078 Smoke Blower

“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke until the law locks me up for polution this summer."

7. “If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke Todd's birthday dinner this summer."  [​IMG]

8. bluestar0480

bluestar0480 Newbie

“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke a bunch of butts this summer."

9. “If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke some Canadian bacon this summer."

10. demosthenes9

demosthenes9 Master of the Pit OTBS Member

If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke a whole lot of food this summer.    Heh, who am I kidding, I'm going to smoke a whole lot of food this summer whether I win or not   [​IMG]

11. lbc970

lbc970 Fire Starter

If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke ROCKY MOUNTAIN OYSTERS this summer.

12. smokngun

smokngun Smoke Blower

“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke _pork shoulders_and turkey_breasts_for_ my wedding_ this summer."

13. "If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke some Cheese this summer"

14. If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke EVERYTHING this summer."

15. shoneyboy

shoneyboy Master of the Pit OTBS Member

Oh no...:th_crybaby2:... I never win anything!!!!! My wife and kids thought something was wrong due to all of the happy noises I was making, they thought I needed 911 ....:yahoo:.....ROFLOL!!!!!! ...... I'd like to say "THANK YOU :77:" to Todd for holding the drawing.....I can't wait to give it a try.....:yahoo:..... BTW, Todd, my wife said that if I open the freezer 1 more time :wife: to look for something to smoke she is going to call you and ask you not to ship it to me.....:devil:.... Don't listen to her!!!!! :yahoo: ShoneyBoy

Last edited: Jun 19, 2014
  16. cadillac forge

cadillac forge Fire Starter

“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke ________lots of meat____ this summer."

17. rick39

rick39 Newbie

If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke Everything this summer

18. timmyt509

timmyt509 Fire Starter

“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke chicken wings this summer."

19. rowdyrabbit

rowdyrabbit Newbie

“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke everything with much more even smoke with my new A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER this summer."

20. If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke all kinds of meat this summer.