Win a prize a day from A-MAZE-N Products - enter here every day through 6/23!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke _lots of baby backs.___________ this summer."

“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke _ABT'S_ this summer."

“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke _beef, chicken, ribs, brisket, cheese, burgers, corn, turkey, sausage, nuts, and fish this summer."

If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke beef brisket, beef ribs, and pork spare ribs this summer!

In fact, I have 'em waiting in the fridge now, so put it on me!!! 

“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke HOT DOGS this summer."...JJ

“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke ___everything that will fit in my smokers_________ this summer."

“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING this summer." 
banana_smiley.gif

It's almost summer, and that means SMOKING!  

Our friend Todd from A-MAZE-N Products is hosting a huge giveaway for us and you can win a fantastic prize EVERY DAY, NOW THROUGH 6/23.  Keep coming back for a chance to win EVERY DAY, 6/14-6/22, plus each entry counts toward the GRAND PRIZE DRAWING on 6/23.

We'll be announcing the winners daily around Noon CST, so come back to check and enter again every day!  Pictured below is the GRAND PRIZE.

Here's how it works:

1. Like A-MAZE-N-Products on Facebook  (http://www.facebook.com/pages/A-Maze-N-Products/226768664031309)
    If you do not have a Facebook Account, pm TJohnson

2. Simply copy, paste, and finish the following sentence in a reply post to this thread:

“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke ____________ this summer."

The grand prize is worth $294.37!

Please check out our T&C HERE.  This contest is open only to SMF members who live in the 48 continental states.

DAILY PRIZE:

- AMNPS or 12" Tube Smoker

- 2# PITMASTERS CHOICE PELLETS

- 1' x 18" QMATZ

TOTAL VALUE = $51.13

GRAND PRIZE:

- AMNPS 5x8 or 12" TUBE SMOKER

- 2# Ea. CHERRY, HICKORY, MAPLE & OAK PELLETS

- SELF-IGNITING PROPANE TORCH

- MANUAL& RECIPE BOOK

- MAVERICK ET-732 THERMOMETER

- VACUUM TUMBLER

- 10'x18" QMATZ

TOTAL VALUE = $294.37

“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke moreand more and more this summer."

WINNER'S LIST:

Saturday 6/14: Welshrarebit

Sunday 6/15: Scsim13

Monday 6/16: Rexster314

Tuesday 6/17: Bobank03

Wednesday 6/16: Shoneyboy

“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke _ribs, brisket, pork butt, cheese, fish, everything else that fits in my smoker_ this summer."

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky