Win a prize a day from A-MAZE-N Products - enter here every day through 6/23!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jennio11, Jun 13, 2014.

1. tsin

tsin Smoke Blower

“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke _lots of baby backs.___________ this summer."

2. jimf

jimf Meat Mopper

If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke salmon filets this summer.

3. ynot2k

ynot2k Smoke Blower

“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke lots and lots of meat this summer."

4. dr k

dr k Master of the Pit

“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke _ABT'S_ this summer."

5. jarjarchef

jarjarchef Master of the Pit OTBS Member

“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke some tri-tip for a salad this summer."

6. thwack41

thwack41 Newbie

“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke _beef, chicken, ribs, brisket, cheese, burgers, corn, turkey, sausage, nuts, and fish this summer."

7. “If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke _jerky_ this summer."

8. flareside92

flareside92 Smoke Blower

“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke something for a good cause this summer."

9. jckdanls 07

jckdanls 07 Master of the Pit Group Lead OTBS Member

“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke some hard boiled eggs this summer."

10. barnold

barnold Smoke Blower

If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke beef brisket, beef ribs, and pork spare ribs this summer!

In fact, I have 'em waiting in the fridge now, so put it on me!!! 

11. coffee_junkie

coffee_junkie Master of the Pit OTBS Member

“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke the crap outta everything this summer."

12. chef jimmyj

chef jimmyj Smoking Guru Staff Member Moderator Group Lead OTBS Member

“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke HOT DOGS this summer."...JJ

13. chezey

chezey Fire Starter

“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke ___everything that will fit in my smokers_________ this summer."

14. justmyname

justmyname Newbie

If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke pastrami this summer.

15. jlgreenie

jlgreenie Newbie

“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING this summer."  [​IMG]

16. Well If I were to win the a-maze-n-pellet smoker contest, I plan to smoke everyone else in this contest[​IMG]

17. “If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke_with my buds_this summer."

18. dave17a

dave17a Smoking Fanatic

19. isitdoneyet

isitdoneyet Fire Starter

“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke _ribs, brisket, pork butt, cheese, fish, everything else that fits in my smoker_ this summer."

20. “If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke a winner this summer."