wife wants waffles and eggs tomorrow.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I'm a fan of breakfast food for dinner. Waffles make the cut quite regularly as they are so fast/easy/cheap. Now that I've learned the joy of the fatty I'm going to add them in every time I can. Let us know how that goes making it all together as one.

Nice looking Meal   it all looks great

Gary

Nice looking fatties! Couldn't imagine a way to keep something crisp inside there but worth a try! I did see someone stuff some hard boiled eggs in one it worked great!

I love grilled meatloaf. Thus I've was the first time I tried ditching the pan. I smoked in the pan until 120 then removed the pan and had the loaf directly on the gate. It was much better as the grease drained off and a light bark developed around the entire loaf.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky