Why This Forum Rocks! (And a touch of Qview!)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Nice looking smoke, what size pig (1/2) was that?? At least you're retired now and successfully starting a new catering business!!
biggrin.gif

Seriously it's great that you're retired so you can't get called over the sand trap with your boys mom over there! He at least has one of you here!!!

It is good to see you Ken, sure sounds like you have been keeping busy!
Great looking smoker full you have there.
cool.gif

Glad to hear everything is going okay, nothing wrong with being busy, just remember to stop long enough to smell the smoke.
smile.gif

I swear I could smell someone else smoking yesterday other than me, maybe with all the wind we had yesterday it was from you?

Good to see ya make it in Ken. That lang looks good full I'll be looking forward the the big butt smoke
biggrin.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky