Who's cooking Q 12/15-12/16

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Turkey on Saturday and will shovel snow on Sunday if all goes right not that Ii am a big fan of shoveling snow. May make ice cream out of snow if we have what they are calling for to go with Turkey.

I just got done mixin' brine for 3 chickens and have a ham to do for a Christmas party at my boss's house...goin' huntin early coming out of the woods a little earlier than i'd like to get back in time to get things ready.... be looking for the qview tomorrow evening....

2 racks of baby backs, a fatty , Dutches beans, and smoking some scalloped potatoes, all on Sunday. Supposed to rain here all day Sat. and I am on call for work also.
PDT_Armataz_01_33.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky