whole yardbird on sale $.79/lb

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I see a whole smoke chicken and Mama's scrumptious Brunswick stew in the future.
Man that’s a good price. I’d like to get big Jake loaded down with spatchcock birds just for fun. Hope they go on sale near here.

I was wandering through the Kroger this morning (had to grab something on the way to work). They have spatchcocked chickens with a Hatch chile marinade!!! I may have to go back by on the way home and grab a couple. Didnt even look at the price I was so shocked to see them. And they have tri tips with a Hatch marinade.

Jim

Reactions: flatbroke
The best I've seen in my area is .99/lb. And that was some time ago. Whole birds rarely go sale in my area.

I was wandering through the Kroger this morning (had to grab something on the way to work). They have spatchcocked chickens with a Hatch chile marinade!!! I may have to go back by on the way home and grab a couple. Didnt even look at the price I was so shocked to see them. And they have tri tips with a Hatch marinade.

Jim
That Tri tip sounds like it’s worth test driving. It is excellent with chimichuri

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky