Whole hog on a spit.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
That's really awesome! I love that roaster, did you make it? I also love the name. In my misspent youth, my friends dubbed my womanizing, mischievous alter ego "Oswald". I was a pretty shy and quiet guy, but occasionally after a few adult beverages "Oswald" would make an appearance. He had no qualms talking to any girl in the place and engaging in general bad behavior. He got me into a lot of trouble, but also a whole lot of fun.

Man that is looking good - looking forward to the finish on this one. 

AK, It looks like Oswald is getting a good tan going on already.
biggrin.gif
This is going to turn out good I can tell already!
icon14.gif

Looks great....................
icon14.gif

Smoke away.....

Joe

Some beautiful color on that pig - looks like it is starting to fall off the bone  too. Nice job 

Beautiful looking pig AK................
icon14.gif
....Ohhh look at that skin... Yummy... My favorite part

Joe

Apologies to all for not answering questions yet, but I'm a bit busy. I will answer everyone later with all the details.
Great job AK1!! That hog looks fantastic! The color of that excellent, crispy, scrumtious,  
drool.gif
juicy looking skin really did it for me. Man I love that stuff. No apologies needed buddy, we really enjoyed the show. We'd like to here the details when you get time. Especially about that split roaster. That is definately cool. Outstanding pig roast.
bravo.png

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky