What are you drinking?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

It will be a minimum of 6 weeks, before finished.  When its done I'll let you know how I made out. 
Kudos to you and your patience!! I've brewed before but do not believe I've Ever made it past a few weeks without sampling! I'm usually carbing some up within 2 weeks!

Carney 

If you like hoppy beer you going to love that Nugget Nectar by Troegs.   When they brew that bear its a seasonal beer it typically is gone in 2-3 weeks huge demand for it locally.

Reactions: congo

Carney 

If you like hoppy beer you going to love that Nugget Nectar by Troegs.   When they brew that bear its a seasonal beer it typically is gone in 2-3 weeks huge demand for it locally.
I've had Nugget Nectar in the past and it is great. My UNTAPPD shows that it was always in the April-May time frame.  Until you mentioned it I never knew it was a seasonal. 

Yea its a shame it a seasonal.....  I typically try to run out and buy about 5 cases worth and store it in the basement and work my way through it through out the year.  Its definitely one of my favorites!

I failed to mentions this years  crème de fraise (Strawberry liqueur), is in the smoothing stage! Of course I really like it, but I have to hide it to get any myself. Everyone things homemade means free? Why is that? LOL

Its great stuff!

Masercating:

Smoothing:

Its a beautiful color!

I thought of making a set of window shelves and setting all the fruit liqueurs I have made, it would look like a stained glass window.

If ya get a chance, this is easy to make, it will most difinately make ya howl at the moon, its does not even carry a hint of booze taste or smell and its amazing the new uses I have found.

How is it made?

http://www.smokingmeatforums.com/t/143459/uncle-goldies-fruit-liqueur

The better and riper the fruit the better the booze!

Kudos to you and your patience!! I've brewed before but do not believe I've Ever made it past a few weeks without sampling! I'm usually carbing some up within 2 weeks!
I tried my Dead Ringer IPADead Ringer IPA  dead ringer IPA a few nights back, still needs a little more carbonation.  The basement was cold for a couple weeks so it think the yeast wasn't working as hard as it should.  Great tasting beer tho. 

Reactions: aceoky

I tried my Dead Ringer IPADead Ringer IPA  dead ringer IPA a few nights back, still needs a little more carbonation.  The basement was cold for a couple weeks so it think the yeast wasn't working as hard as it should.  Great tasting beer tho. 

That really looks great! Thanks for sharing!!!!!

points1.png

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky