Western Bacon Cheeseburger Fatty with Mega Q-View!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Awesome!!  I was wondering about eliminating the bacon wrap, but the end result looks more like a burger.  This is a great idea . . . where is the cute chick licking up the Velveeta?

Looks good.
drool.gif
  Does it make it easier to roll with 2# of meat into a 1 gal bag (thicker) or harder?

Awesome!!  I was wondering about eliminating the bacon wrap, but the end result looks more like a burger.  This is a great idea . . . where is the cute chick licking up the Velveeta?
I'd be the most popular guy on SMF if I knew.

Looks good.
drool.gif
  Does it make it easier to roll with 2# of meat into a 1 gal bag (thicker) or harder?
I use 2 lbs on all my fatties whether they're sausage or ground beef. I have a bad habit of trying to use too much goodies for the filling so 1 lb tends to be too thin to hold it all in. I have filling tearing through the meat. 2 lbs ends up being thicker which means meatier and it keeps the goodies inside. Its also helpful when I want to mix 2 different flavors of sausage for my breakfast fatties since they come in 1 lb chubs. Just mix 2 chubs and it's good to go.

Last edited:
ABOUT HOW LONG DID THAT BEAUTIFUL PIECE OF HEAVEN TAKE AT 225?  IF I DID 4-5 FATTIES AT THE SAME TIME WOULD IT TAKE LONGER ?

Hey I'm cookin it now....just fired up the grill n send pics as soon as I'm dne lol forgot to take pics of the get together was doin 50 things at once had to clean grill n grates and cook bacon n onion rings n startin the smoker but will show before n after pics!!!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky