Vortex Wings!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Nice cook Mike, awesome ! Thumbs Up. Them wings look sooo good ! That vortex can get freakish HOT ! Dang does it heat up !

Heck man... I can eat 16 wings by myself!  Nice cook! B
Thanks B!
I like wings got any to spare? Those are looking good!
drool.gif
Thanks b-one 

Great looking wings.  I just got the vortex for father's day and have made enough wings that I need like a month long wing hiatus...hahah they come out so great!  They taste like they've been fried but have  a great smokey flavor!  

They look good on the grill. I have to get one of them Vortex any suggestions on were to get one and what size would be best for the 18.5 Kettle

Richie

They look good on the grill. I have to get one of them Vortex any suggestions on were to get one and what size would be best for the 18.5 Kettle
Richie

Owens BBQ sells them orders include a free shaker of Tatonka Dust last I checked,planning on getting one soon as well.

Last edited:

Nice job on the wings!

I keep saying I'm gonna get a vortex.

Guess I'll just have to get one soon!

Al
Thanks Al!  

Great looking wings.  I just got the vortex for father's day and have made enough wings that I need like a month long wing hiatus...hahah they come out so great!  They taste like they've been fried but have  a great smokey flavor!  
Thanks worktogthr!  I love them, but my girlfriend thinks they are too smokey.  I didn't even put the chunk o wood over it this time.

Richie
Thanks Richie!  Like b-one says, Owens bbq has them.  I tried to Amazon it for free shipping but couldn't find it.

Mike

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky