Vacuum Sealer Bags & Supplies - Discount Coupon

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Hi everyone,

Happy 4th of July! 
smilie_flagge13.gif
 We should all realize that we live free because of the sacrifices of our brave men and women in our military.

The June discount code expired, and I want to give all my Smoking Meat forum members the new discount code. The new code is valid through July 31, 2013.

Save 10% off all of your FoodSaver supplies and our VacMaster vacuum sealing residential equipment.

Just enter  SM713  at checkout and the discount will automatically be applied

We also carry chamber vacuum machines and supplies for the professional smoker!

Take care, and thanks for your business! 
icon_lol.gif

Lisa

http://VacuumSealersUnlimited.com

Hey guys, these bags are absolutely great. Yes I have ordered them and had them shipped to Mississauga, Ontario, Canada. You can't beat the price, or the discount by being a member of this forumn. Be smart, get the premium and order by the case.

canada-flag-68.gif

Hi everyone,

It feels like summer just began, and now it's winding down for me.  My kids are all going back to school next week.

The July discount code expired, and I want to give all my Smoking Meat forum members the new discount code. The new code is valid through August 31, 2013.

Save 10% off all of your FoodSaver supplies and our VacMaster vacuum sealing residential equipment.

Just enter  SM813  at checkout and the discount will automatically be applied

icon_lol.gif

Lisa

Hi Lisa!!

That big order I got from you is working out Great !!!

And Smokey still plays in the box----Best box he ever had !!!
biggrin.gif

Bear

Hi Bear!

Great to know!  My cats go crazy when I get a couple of pallets of bags delivered here.  There are literally about 60 or 70 large boxes for them to play in.  I almost hate to clean it up.

Take care,

Lisa

Hi everyone,

The kids are back in school, and I'm just waiting for the weather to cool down a little.

The August discount code expired, and I want to give all my Smoking Meat forum members the new discount code. The new code is valid through September 30, 2013.

Just enter  SM913  at checkout and the discount will automatically be applied

icon_lol.gif

Lisa

Just tried to put in code and received the following error.  Please advise if I have entered incorrectly.

We've found the best discount possible using the coupons you entered. We discard the coupon that did not increase your discount: SM913

I answered that in a private message to you, but I'll do it again here.

I don't know if the machines are better or worse, but I do know that the customer service is far superior at VacMaster.  I was approved by Weston to be a distributor, but I opted out because they weren't answering my telephone calls.  I reasoned that if they weren't willing to call me back, and I order by the pallet, how would they handle a technical question from one of my customers, who owns one machine.

That is my honest opinion. Please contact me if you have any further questions.

Hello,

I'm sorry that it's taken me so long to get back to you.  My dad is critically ill in a hospital and I've been spending most of my time there.

The coupon will only work for FoodSaver type bags, rolls, and machines, not on commercial processing/sealing equipment.  Please let me know if it isn't working on those types of products.

Thank you,

Lisa

.  My dad is critically ill in a hospital and I've been spending most of my time there.
Lisa - I hope your dad gets well soon.

quick question, the gold back bags (8 x 12 Clear / Gold Vacuum Pouches - Box of 100) will these give any kind of a off taste to the foods told the wife they would not but she wanted me to double check with you we will be doing cheese for gifts this season. also do you have any tags for these like to and from ???? that we could get from you.???/

I've done the book idea, and that works great.

I found another trick that works well for me when I have bulky items - after i put the top of the bag in the 110, i gently tug the sides of the bag right next to the sealer to remove any 'wrinkles' that may have formed, then seal.  Has worked well for me so far...

.  My dad is critically ill in a hospital and I've been spending most of my time there.
Lisa - I hope your dad gets well soon.

quick question, the gold back bags (8 x 12 Clear / Gold Vacuum Pouches - Box of 100) will these give any kind of a off taste to the foods told the wife they would not but she wanted me to double check with you we will be doing cheese for gifts this season. also do you have any tags for these like to and from ???? that we could get from you.???/
driedstick, afternoon.......   These bags are commercial bags.....  the same ones you see in the refer case at the store...   Food Safe etc.   approved be NSF....   or what ever alphabet agency......

driedstick, afternoon.......   These bags are commercial bags.....  the same ones you see in the refer case at the store...   Food Safe etc.   approved be NSF....   or what ever alphabet agency......
Thanks that's what I thought also, just the better half wanted me to "Double Check" with them, Thanks Dave.

Steve

Hello,

Unfortunately, my dad passed away at the age of 89.  He was in relatively good health and had a clear mind until near the end. We miss him, but are grateful for his long life that he is no longer suffering the effects of heart failure.

Our gold/clear bags will not affect the flavor of your food.  I sell them by the thousands to food manufacturers.

I don't sell any sort of labels.  I have purchased labels for my own use on Ebay.  If you look around, you can find some great prices.

Take care,

Lisa

Hi Lisa, So sorry to hear of your dads passing.

I'm probably a dollar short and a day late but I just a few minutes ago ordered some sealer bags from your sight, but didn't know where to look or find your coupon code. if there is away to apply the code, my order  invoice # is 0000011386.

This is my first time to order replacement bags, The Bags i have used up are the ones you helped me order when i ordered and bought my 140 sealer machine. next time I will know better and find any codes before I order bags, But any help you can do is appreciated.

Than you, Rich-

Hi Rich,

Thank you for your kind words.

I will be happy to credit back your 10%.  Thanks so much for your purchase!

Lisa

Hi everyone,

Hunting season and cooler weather is here.  I hope that everyone is enjoying a good start to autumn.

The September discount code expired, and I want to give all my Smoking Meat forum members the new discount code. The new code is valid through October 31, 2013.

Just enter  SM1013  at checkout and the discount will automatically be applied

icon_lol.gif

Lisa

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky