Vacation cook.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

pc farmer

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Feb 17, 2013
Central Pa
Been on vacation at the beach for 4 days now, FINALLY get to cook.

Fired up my wood burning uds.

Once temps was round 300 added the ribs.

30 mins in I added corn, flipped the ribs and sauced .

1 hour in I flipped again.

1 hour and 15 mins all done.

Served with cucumber and tomato salad.
Meat had a nice pull, maybe another 15 mins and they would have been perfect.

Is that the cooker what they call the 007?  ;))

Real good looking meal Adam, it's nice you could take your cooker with you!   The ribs look delectable!

Last edited:
Great looking smoke!

The ribs look perfect!!!

I owe you a point, I guess I'm over my limit!

Al

I did spares this past weekend. Short on time so I cranked the heat up to 325°. They hit 190° in like an hour and a half! Texture was spot on.
Points for a great vacation cook!

That's commitment...taking your smoker to the beach.

Great looking ribs. I am sure your fellow beachgoers were driven crazy by the smells.

Adam nice going taking the smoker on vacation and making it work LOL Ribs look good to me 

Richie

That looks like a fantastic beach meal. Really impressed that you found room to take the smoker along. Thumbs Up

Thanks everyone. I always bring a smoker with me, usually it's the mini.

Chicken on the menu for tonight.

Those ribs look great! The color is beautiful. Like fwi said, no charring at all. Maybe because they are further away from the coals then when I go hot and fast in my kettle.

Looks great. I am looking at some new toys that cook hot and fast. Looking forward to playing with new methods...JJ

Wow, I am terrible at repling to my threads.

Thanks everyone

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky