Tribute to fallen Hero Mathew Kelly

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I think somethings wrong with my monitor... it's gettin all kinds of blurry just now.

My thanks and gratitude go out to all those that serve or have served in the defense of this country and especially to those who have given all to protect us.

ShooterRick you rant all you want! My families prayers go out to Matt and his family! They have a hero for a son!

Now I'm gonna rant! If I ever saw anybody protesting at one of our fallen boys/girls funerals I'm gonna tell you now one of us is going to the hospital and it aint this old boy! These kids and that's exactly what a lot of them are...are defending our country and our rights! These jackass's seem to conveniently forget all about 9/11! They forget all about the terrorism these guys and gals are going to fight!! It just pisses me off!!!! How can you not know there are parents that are burying their child!! Show some damn respect! I watched one of the shows these guys were being interviewed on and I could just feel my BP going up!!

Ok now I'm done ranting! Oh and ShooterRick thank you and your family for defending out country...this also goes to all the others that have served and are serving out country!!!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky