Tri tip on a stick!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

b-one

Legendary Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
Aug 31, 2014
Michigan
Spun a Tri tip for dinner! It was coated with A-1 as we are out of worchestshire sauce,seasoned with SPOG. I tried to cook some taters in foil between the charcoal baskets but that didn't work to well so there in the oven. Served the TT with oyster mushrooms they are very tasty.

Nice job B!

The tri tip looks delicious!

icon14.gif

Al

Makes me hungry for tri tip...Nice spin B!   I bet it was juicy!

Thanks FWI, it held most of the juice pretty well it had a nice rest as I was dealing with potato issues. I did snack on the tail of course!

That looks delicious!  Nice Job! 

Thanks BenA,is your homemade rotisserie for your WSM? Care to share some pics if it is? I'm looking for a used 22.5 WSM so I can use mine kettle setup on it.

Sorry for the delay.  

I welded up a 6' x 3' x 3' rotisserie smoker with  10"x30" trays x 4...with propane back up for the big cooks.  I haven't used it for awhile since it is a energy hog and haven't had to cook that much food in a while.    I will have to take some pics or do a thread on it sometime.

Sorry for the delay.  

I welded up a 6' x 3' x 3' rotisserie smoker with  10"x30" trays x 4...with propane back up for the big cooks.  I haven't used it for awhile since it is a energy hog and haven't had to cook that much food in a while.    I will have to take some pics or do a thread on it sometime.

Do a thread!

Lookin' tasty, B!

I was thinking about tri-tip a week ago for the spinner, but my daughter beat me to it. We had a potluck with her 2 grilled tri-tips garnished with mushrooms, and my smoked whole yellow taters...was pretty good, but your tri-tip looks better! LOL!!!

Eric

Lookin' tasty, B!

I was thinking about tri-tip a week ago for the spinner, but my daughter beat me to it. We had a potluck with her 2 grilled tri-tips garnished with mushrooms, and my smoked whole yellow taters...was pretty good, but your tri-tip looks better! LOL!!!

Eric

Thanks I love Tri tip! This one was a little small/thin but came out well. My guess is as long as your eating TT it's all good anyways!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky