They're going to send me to the looney bin!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
You gonna foil with some apple juice???
biggrin.gif

Well got up at 4 and checked on things. Everything still rolling along. Still a bit of squeeze in the thick parts.

Now up at 6 and its dumping rather n and blowing sideways. Smoker still chugging along at 180. Roasts still at same temp. May need to up the temp a bit. May need to change out the propane tank too. Wasn't full to start and didn't plan on a 24 hour plus marathon smoke!

7am 24 hours in. This is where we stand. Going to up the temp a bit. First I need to find my rain coat!

You do know, a third of the country, especially those that don't see tri tips in stores, are wondering if you've been forgetting to take some meds. 
confused.gif

You do know, a third of the country, especially those that don't see tri tips in stores, are wondering if you've been forgetting to take some meds. :confused:

Yeah it really sucks that I can buy bulk bags of them here and perform mad scientist experiments, like this one!

Getting there. Cool to look at the graph on the iGrill. The big dip in the top graph was the last time I opened the door to check the texture. Meats been stuck in the 140's for ever! Talk about a stall!

Wowza,,, No rain here yet but was in the forcast thought it would be snowing at your elevation,,,,,good day to hit costco and get my first bellies - can't wait to see your final outcome 

Good luck

DS 

More coffee, I've been sitting here all night waiting on pics, may have to take a nap

Gary

Wowza,,, No rain here yet but was in the forcast thought it would be snowing at your elevation,,,,,good day to hit costco and get my first bellies - can't wait to see your final outcome 

Good luck

DS 

It really came down for a hour or so. Calm now again but looks pretty dark to the West. Hope this gets done before it unleashes again!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky