Thermometer with graphing

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Hpsportsfanatic

Original poster
Jun 12, 2019
hello, new to smoking and ready to invest in a solid meat thermometer. I want one that accurately graphs the temperatures and I can store the data. I was hoping to spend up to $60 (if even possible). I am struggling to find a quality one, anyone have advice? Thanks!

Inkbird Waterproof Smart Grill Thermometer IBT-4XP. The 2 probe is $55 on Amazon, the 4 probe is $65.

I don’t know how “solid” it is though.

Last edited:
I've been using the Weber iGrill. It keeps track of all your smokes, includes a graph, and is super easy to use. (I bought it after fighting and feeling like an idiot at not being able to figure out my last thermometer)

You can even save pics of each of your cooks.

Does it allow you to save the graph data or after the cook it’s done?
Inkbird IBT-4XP and IBT-4XS can let you see the temp graph changes while can not download the data. The wifi version can, we are working on it. May need several months to release.

Inkbird IBT-4XP and IBT-4XS can let you see the temp graph changes while can not download the data. The wifi version can, we are working on it. May need several months to release.
Thanks! Any current discounts? I saw some were ran in the past!!

Thanks! Any current discounts? I saw some were ran in the past!!
Hello friend, IBT-4XP & IBT-4XS are both with 4 probes, 150FT Bluetooth range, Rechargeable,and magnet. Only one different feature IBT-4XP is waterproof,but pls be attention,it can't soak into the water.

15% discount IBT-4XS: 10% off discount code PHVSP4AC Plus 5% page coupon.

20% discount IBT-4XP : 10% discount off code C52R4LIR Plus 10% page coupon.

Thank you!

Hello friend, IBT-4XP & IBT-4XS are both with 4 probes, 150FT Bluetooth range, Rechargeable,and magnet. Only one different feature IBT-4XP is waterproof,but pls be attention,it can't soak into the water.

15% discount IBT-4XS: 10% off discount code PHVSP4AC Plus 5% page coupon.

20% discount IBT-4XP : 10% discount off code C52R4LIR Plus 10% page coupon.

Thank you!

Thank you! Just got my waterproof one yesterday. I’ll be using it this weekend but already have high hopes! I might order your sous-vide next, gotta compare with other options (prices/features)! Wherever that lands I’ll be sure to write detailed reviews on Amazon for you guys!

Reactions: Inkbirdbbq
Thank you! Just got my waterproof one yesterday. I’ll be using it this weekend but already have high hopes! I might order your sous-vide next, gotta compare with other options (prices/features)! Wherever that lands I’ll be sure to write detailed reviews on Amazon for you guys!

You are awesome! The IBT-4XP is our best selling,we have good reputation about it,im sure you definetly will love it.
Thank you so much for supporting our linkbird,sous vide is our new unit,we just launched about 2 mouth,but we already have lots of good feedback. Do you know we have 20% discount code for it?
Appreciate you will leave a review on Amazon,that's really a big encouragement to us,is that okay send the review screenshot back to me once done?
Thank you
Oksana

Only if you run it un interupted start to finish . If you have to exit out to use your phone the graph starts over .
Hi friend,That's right! If the app exits for too long, it will be re-recorded. WIFI thermometer is developing, although leave the app can keep recording. We are improving all the time and hope you guys understand.Thank you!
Miya.

While you can't download the graphs. You can take screen shoots with your phone and save them that way.

Reactions: PolishDeli
Fireboard -- 6 probes, customizable, wifi and bluetooth, data stored locally and in cloud for retrieval later, great graphs, waterproof (if you buy the optional waterproof box). Can be use to control your temps by adjusting the air flow to your firebox.

A little pricey compared to some of the other options but then you get what you pay for. I would replace in a heart beat if something happened to it.

I like to cook and eat meat, but I was permanently confused about the proper temperature for well-cooked meat. I always need guidance to prepare the meat. I was always confused, so my fiance got me an Australian bbq thermometer from https://www.bigwigjerky.com.au/australian-bbq-thermometer/. It was affordable, and the quality was fantastic. Since then, I have been cooking the meat excellent because the thermometer announces when the meat reaches the proper temperature to be sufficiently cooked. I recommend you to have this tool in your kitchen because it's practical and affordable.

Last edited:
Only if you run it un interupted start to finish

Yes. This is a very annoying feature with the inkbird.

You can take screen shoots

Yep, I do this too. If, for whatever reason, you'd like to have the data in csv, you can use Datathief to "reverse engineer" the screen shot. It's a old, clunky, and wonderful bit of freeware.
But inkbird should really just updated thier software to let us save and export the data.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky