The Spine

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Yep, I've read the pros and cons; I'm not endorsing it nor do I take it, either.  

Went Jan. 22, got my heck and back adjusted.  Two days later, Jan 24, i decided to clean out under the kitchen sink and combine a lot of twoies, like cleaners, etc. that we had duplicates of; getting overcrowded in there.  Well, stretching to and beyond my limits over reaching for things, I put both my back and neck out.  Painfully so.  But, being the frugalist that I am (cheap!)  I didn't go back for a fix.  Neck hurt, back hurt, hips hurt, twisting hurt, lifting hurt.... I was in such pain for two weeks until my app'tment Tuesday Feb. 5!  Dr. Michlin bawled me out for not coming back immedately, lol, adjusted my Atlas only; a slight tap under my right ear, then lay flat for 10 minutes, had to return in 2 days for any back adjustment if necessary.....

Immediately, while laying there, I could feel, like magic, my spine realigning by itself!  I got up, walked out and immediately noticed my hips no longer hurt, nor did my back!  My neck was no longer stiff and sore, either!  I took it easy though Thursday when I went back; no further adjustments were necessary!  UNBELIEVABLE!  One slight tap in the correct place behind my ear and my entire spine realigned, eliminating all pain up and down it!  That was... unbelievable!  But true!  That totally made me a believer in spinal adjustment, in 1C/2C Atlas adjustment, everything!

The wife of Dr. Chris Michlin, Nancy Baskin Michlin, has been fighting her own very important, life or death fight for herself; breast cancer.  She has gone far beyond the "why me?" to being a staunch advocate of a healthy diet and lifestyle, as she has proven to the world that you can fight cancer with the right foods!  What better tie-in with YAWYE than this!  She is the Contessa of cancer-fighting lifestyles!  Here is a TV spot that the hospital did on her:

Also, her Facebook page:  https://www.facebook.com/nancy.michlin?fref=ts

and a very important link to an organization she supports, Eat To DEFEAT CANCER::  http://www.eattodefeat.org/

She has proven daily, YOU ARE WHAT YOU EAT.  I should also mention she is a vegetarian too.  However, her husband is not!  I bring them smoked meats often to enjoy for him and with their friends and family.  Please get to know them, don't hesitate to post questions and follow her lifestyle!  She has set the bar for helping to find a cure for cancer, and it all starts within yourself, don't allow it to grow!

I have an expanded video of Nancy's Story to share:

<iframe src="" width="720" height="486" frameborder="0"></iframe>

This is of her cancer fight.

also, a few other helpful links from her page:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...like-different-foods--results-surprising.html

The more colorful the food, the more nutritious it is. Here's my rainbow salad! Red cabbage, kale, Swiss chard, Brussels sprouts, celery, leeks, radishes, raw almonds, bee pollen, lime juice, olive oil, and balsamic vinegar. Yummy!

561422_10151391855473182_301284816_n.jpg

Last edited:
April 1 marked a significant goal achieved for me; for the first time since September, I have been able to successfully walk around the entire block, without limping, without back pain or even tightening up!  I have only done it once (been raining since) but look forward to many more in the days ahead!  My goal now is to walk 10 blocks to Walmart and back!  So many things have been corrected since I have started this course of therapy with Dr. Michlin it is just amazing; and without any additional medications whatsoever!  I went for my 2-week adjustment yesterday; my atlas is still in place (for the last 8 weeks so far!) and did not need an adjustment; he did spinal adjustments and a massage, then I'd asked him about an occasional problem I've had with my shoulder....

This is one of those 'occasional' pains; during the night, I normally sleep on my right shoulder facing left, snuggling into the two pillows I use in a fetal position.  However, occasionally, I get awakened by a burning pain in my right shoulder like I'm laying on it 'wrong'.  Such was the case the night before; as soon as I put weight on my right shoulder the pain started and I had to roll off it.  I told Dr. Michlin about it.  He just said, "Maybe I can help!" and had me lay flat on my back, held my arm and moved it and I felt a 'click' - something moved back in place!  Instantly the pain was gone!  He said, "There, fixed it!"  TaDa!  WOW!  Amazing!  Now, my medical doctor would have prescribed pain pills and told me not to lay on it and to let it 'heal' for several days to weeks, I'd had this problem before.  This was so much simpler - one simple adjustment, without pain, just a 'click', and it is instantly gone!  Folks, this is testament to the power of chiropractic care!  It doesn't solve everything, but once you are back in alignment, your body heals and pain goes away!

From Facebook, Anatomy in Motion:
[h5] [/h5]
Anatomy In Motion
[h5]The spinal column is comprised of 26 individual bones, these bones are referred to as vertebrae. The spinal column is divided into 5 different areas containing groups of vertebrae and are grouped as follows:

7 cervical vertebrae in the neck.

12 thoracic vertebrae in the upper back corresponding to each pair of ribs.

5 lumbar vertebrae in the lower back.

5 sacral vertebrae which are fused together to form 1 bone called the sacrum.

4 coccygeal vertebrae that are fused together to form the coccyx or tailbone.

The vertebrae are referred to by their name and number, counting down from the top of the spinal column as follows:

The cervical vertebrae are C1 - C7

The thoracic vertebrae are T1 –T12

The lumbar vertebrae are L1 – L5

The sacrum and coccyx. Spinal nerves exit the sacrum and coccyx at levels (Foramen) within the main structure of each vertebra.[/h5]

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky