The Only Grill You'll Ever Need -- Wall Street Journal

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
There's some BS in that ad, and some marginal truths.
Really love the first picture with the Styrofoam food on the grill.
Not saying there is anything wrong with the grill but is not the "do all" product they claim in the ad.

Reactions: JLeonard
That is suppose to be a free link to the WSJ story that will get past the paywall . Is that working ?

Really love the first picture with the Styrofoam food on the grill.
That picture with the food looks like it's either a painting or computer generated. It doesn't look like a real photograph to me.

Not saying there is anything wrong with the grill but is not the "do all" product they claim in the ad.
There's not much it can't do.

Chris

I love my Kettle. Cooked everything from hot dogs to a full brisket on it. Is it a "do all" cooker? No, but it does a lot of things really well. And really, is there a cooker that does it all? And for, depending on the model you get, around $150 I'll take it.
As a side note, Melissa Cookston has a killer BBQ restaurant in Horn Lake, MS.

Jim

just have to know what you are doing.
That's it right there .
For most people it would be a do all .
Several times at Deer camp I would use a cookie sheet over a hot fire and cook eggs and bacon for breakfast . Potatoes wrapped in foil go into the coals .
Take the eggs and bacon off and use some tongs to toast some bread right over the coals .

I've baked cakes , pies and bread on mine when I was younger .
Used to build a nice fire and use my cast iron Dutch oven right down on the charcoal grate and fry French fries .

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky