The no reason at all butts

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

smokinstevo27

Master of the Pit
Original poster
As Forest would say...I JUST FELT LIKE SMOKING! Smoking up a couple 8 lb bone ins for pulled pork. I'll munch on it through out the week and give some away. They are at around 150 degrees right now after 4 hrs. More pics to follow if I don't fall asleep.

d3e0513d_IMG_04741.jpg

8215613a_IMG_04801.jpg

1a6d73d9_IMG_04821.jpg

I hope I don't fall asleep because I don't think they will be getting up over 200 anytime soon haha.

Great Start Stevo!!!

popcorn.gif

Bear

Its on TNT right now haha. Amelia flipped it on right after I made that reference. Bubba is about to give his shrimp soliloquy right now.

Looking great Stevo, that's a great movie. 
thumb1.gif

Hang in there all good things take time. Maybe you'll get lucky and they will soar to 205!!!!!!!!!!!! It will be worth the wait.

I was too tired start them last night...its my fault. But you are right its totally worth it. Homemade bbq is my favorite meal in the world. If I could afford it I would do it everyday.

Hang in there all good things take time. Maybe you'll get lucky and they will soar to 205!!!!!!!!!!!! It will be worth the wait.

Looking good Steve. Give Amelia a big hug for Kathy and me

Looking good Steve!!

Glad to see ya posting some food!!

Craig

Thanks man, if there were more of us Carolina guys we could get a gathering up!

Looks good Steve! I must have lost my invite.
biggrin.gif

LOL, sometimes I have to justify my expenditures on cooking with a special occasion. Thanks venture!

Looks great!

Checking the title of this thread?  Do we really need a reason to rub our butt now?

Good luck and good smoking.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky