THANKS Debb

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

smoke freak

StickBurners
Original poster
Jul 14, 2007
Kansas
Walked into the breakroom at work and a friend was busily munching his cheese-its. Offered him some of my smoked cheese. He loved it and ate way more than I intended. I loved it. Then came the challenge..."Smoke me some cheeseits."
After a couple visits to DeeJay's site I came up with my own version of crispix mix with LOTS of cheeseits. Huge success. He says Ill make millions.
Now I have to make more cause my daughter heard of it and wants some.Gotta love it when others make me fire up the cooker!!!

Ain't it Great! Even better smoked. You're gonna love being rich
icon_cool.gif

The only problem I have with the crispix mix is it's apparently very fattening! Everytime I make them the ole belt gets tighter.
Maybe it's the butter?
icon_rolleyes.gif

Gyspy your just one of the lucky ones! Until I hit about 42 I was always getting told how skinny I was then fell 5 stories on top of an elevator at work I hurt my back and was OOC for about two years and nobody complained about me being skinny anymore!

i'm slowly getting there..walking miss fussybutt keeps the weight off lol
p.s. thanxfor your sight, it's given me so many ideas & w/out it i would have still been buying store bought pastrami...
PDT_Armataz_01_23.gif

Where is the "crispix mix" on Deb's site? I do not seem to be able to find it in the linked pages. Interesting gravestone markers though.

yeah debi..............

i followed, i believe a link you provided........to the chexmix recipe.........but just to go there and try tofind it.......i couldn't.......

just to let you know

d8de

OKay I made category menus so you can just go to smoking, caning or whatever and see everything avaialable in that category. Hope that helps. Just getting to big to navagate without categories!

your knowledge......its getting JUST TO LARGE for your web site Debi........heheheh

mite have to get a T-1 hookup.........hehehe

d8de

crap.......you get on foodnetwerk.........see if you can snatch A.B.'s entire dvd collection......for a brother...........heheheh

d8de

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky