Thank You Mrs Bear (45 years)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Thank You Mrs Bear (45 years)

I want to thank Mrs Bear for 45 Great years, as of today (December 27, 2013).

It was fast and furious, after first sight !!
Met her in October (weekend pass), married on Dec 27 (on leave), and I landed in Vietnam 6 weeks later. She wrote me 16 more letters than the number of days I was there. One time I came in from the field after 2 weeks at a fire base, and there was 20 letters waiting for me.

Don't know what I would have done without her. The woman is a Saint for putting up with me!!

Last year I spent 28 straight days in the hospital, and she was in the room with me for 8 hours of each of those days.

Here's the last descent picture of us at Our Son's Wedding:

No we aren't mad---The “June” sun in our eyes was brutal that day.

Bear
Many, many congrats to you and the missus Bear! It is always amazing when you look back and realize how much a great spouse puts up with and sticks by your side... lol. My wife and I are at 17 years and I couldn't imagine life without her.

Many, many congrats to you and the missus Bear! It is always amazing when you look back and realize how much a great spouse puts up with and sticks by your side... lol. My wife and I are at 17 years and I couldn't imagine life without her.
Thank You, Johnny!!!

And Congrats to you on your 17 years!!

Bear

Hey Bear

You've got a hell of a woman there. A lot like mine.  She puts up with more Sh** than I would  LOL

Gary
Thanks Gay!!  She's a keeper!  But after 45 years, she better be!!!

Bear

Congrats Bear....45 years is quite a accomplishment.
bravo.png

Pushing 30 years here also and wouldn't change a thing. 
wife.gif

Len

Congrats Bear....45 years is quite a accomplishment.
bravo.png

Pushing 30 years here also and wouldn't change a thing. 
wife.gif

Len
Thank You Very Much, Len!!!

30 years aint too shabby either---Keep it going, Buddy!!!

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky