Thank You Mrs Bear (45 years)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Hey Bear

45 years is a Hell of an achievment  Seriously.  CONGRATULATIONS  My folks hit 65 years, my grandparents made it to 80 years.  My first marriage made it to 2 years  LOL.

Then almost exacltly 30 years Later, I met Linda. And the rest is history.  As a side note.  Linda and I got tied up at wine and cheese party thrown by one of my best friends.--actually a whole lot more wine than cheese.  Called her the next day,once I coud actually get my fingers to work, as thats what everybody says you should do--beyond me?  We got together.  She moved in.  Figured this was going to be a forever thing, so put her on the house title as half owner.  Six months later we got married.  So now she owns half the house.  We were pretty broke at the time so decided to take out a second mortgage.  Our broker told us that my credit rating sucked and that if I removed my name from the title, we would get a much interest rate.  So I did,  So basically, I went from owning a house, to sharing a house, to being a guest in the house--all in 6 months.  Its that hurricane syndrom. Lot of sucking and blowing, and then your house is gone,  Good thing Linda still loves me LOL

Gary

s

Last edited:
Congratulations, 45 years is a milestone for sure. The sapphire anniversary.  I hope to get there too.  And a side note

Price of Gasoline when you were married: $.30 / gallon

Stan

that's Awesome John. Congrats To You Guys

Happy anniversary to you both. Your wife must be a real saint.
Thanks Dan!!

And yes, she is!!

Bear

And A Big Thank You to:

Foamy

Case

Bones

Stan

Brian

Gary

You guys are all Great !!

45 years with the same woman.....?

You're a Better man Than Me!

Congrats John!

Todd

Congrats to you both.  When you find the love of your life you know.  Had a bad marriage for 21 years ( divorce ) and had to travel half way round the world, but finally found her.  Long search.  Hold on to each other with both arms and together you can make it through anything.  May the following years be the best you have had.

Danny

Congrats to you both.  When you find the love of your life you know.  Had a bad marriage for 21 years ( divorce ) and had to travel half way round the world, but finally found her.  Long search.  Hold on to each other with both arms and together you can make it through anything.  May the following years be the best you have had.

Danny
Thanks Danny!!!

Bear

Congratulations. My wife and I met through a friend November 18. New in December we were going to marry. I proposed just after midnight January first. Because of work had to wate until after April so got married May 18, 2001. 22 years. How time flies.

Congratulations. My wife and I met through a friend November 18. New in December we were going to marry. I proposed just after midnight January first. Because of work had to wate until after April so got married May 18, 2001. 22 years. How time flies.
That's Great !!

12 years is a good start !!  Congrats!!

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky