Strip Steaks for Dinner Last Night

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Nice Steak dinner John! I like A1, haven't had it in awhile, but I'm not opposed to it. I like the taste and could probably drink it straight from the bottle.

Like!
Thanks for the Like Joe! And the support on the sauce. I actually like it on fried eggs.

Looks Great, my Arizona Friend

Gary
Thanks for the like Gary, and kind words my friend!

Nice meal John . I just bought a whole strip loin at GFS , and had some steaks out of it the other night . You cooked that steak perfect .
I reduce down unsalted beef stock , red wine and garlic until it's a thick sauce . You can add what ever flavors you like , but makes a great sauce to dip .
Nice work bud .
Thanks for the like Chop! Great idea on the dipping saucee, will give that a try next time!

Hell yeah John that whole plate looks amazing. Steak was cooked perfectly. I love twice baked taters might be hitting you up for that recipe! Big LIKE!
Thanks for the like John! Just say the word my friend, it's actually really easy. It has sour cream, shredded cheese and milk.

John

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky