Sticky Buns

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
FL, I pretty much shared the process above - only thing missing was the dough recipe which is just a basic white bread recipe I got from my mom which litterally reads:

2 C water

2 T sugar

1 T salt

1 T oil

Enough flour to make good dough...!

I started using instant yeast, so I will add 2 t. instant yeast to approx 3 C Flour in a bowl.  Mix that first, do your water, sugar thing above using tap water as hot as you can get it.  Pour into your yeast flour and start mixing with a spoon.  Once it gets to hard to mix with a spoon, slowly start adding flour (I do it a hand full at a time), until you have dough that won't stick to your hands.  I'm guessing about 4 to 6 cups total. 

Check out a basic bread recipe, then just roll it out, add our stuff, roll up, slice, and bake.  Cinnamon rolls are about as easy as it gets baking.

Good luck!

Thank you! 
beercheer.gif

Those look lovely,now Trish wants me to do some,so....
drool.gif
 it's baking time here at the oldschool
biggrin.gif
,Need to start on my Pumpkin Rolls,a Family favorite. I use the best Vanilla I can find (Madagascan) and the flavor is great.

Thanks for reminding me,Stan.

And have a great Holiday...

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky