stick burning in new Dynaglow Cabinet

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

williamzanzinger

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
OTBS Member
Nov 21, 2007
Williamsville Ny
Been a while for me. Moved from Sunny South Florida up to the Buffalo area. Big Change, especially with the 17 degree weather today.

Anyhow, needed a new smoker and wanted to try something a bit more economical on the fuel side. My charbroil smoker was burning through lump too quick no matter how much fun it was.

Any how my new place is flush against a state park with tons of hardwood to forage. Decided today was a good day to put to test some of the good info ive seen on here about building a wood fire on a small offset. Im gonna burn these sticks and a few more down to coal before attempting to get the heat up to at least 325 adding a few hickory chunks and smoking a chicken. With unlimited wood reources out there would be great if I am indeed successful. Will post pics one way or the other.....

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky