started my smoker.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

thevulgarcowboy420

Original poster
Dec 3, 2007
bollingbrook
started my smoker. well i got my stainless steal sheets today. there 3x3 foot sheets. i going to us them to line my wood smoker. there 22 gage and did I'm mention free
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
my smoker will be 2x2x3.

I am going to have to see pics to understand what you are doing. You say it is going to be 2x2x3. Is your smoker already 2x2x3 or are you going to make this box to add to your existing smoker? When you say your going to line your smoker does that mean the bottom rusted out on you and you got to reline the damage? You see what I mean? It is confusing.

sounds kinda small to me for a homeaid-if your making it outta wood go bigger-is better!

I took a cheap char-broil,added a hotplate to it(1000) watts-works well with space blanket around it-bro uses old sleeping bag with space blnkt. around his-doing bbb&is up to 150 tonite in San Anton.-says cold tonite-but in his shop.really been working tonite to post pics-spose I have to wait for allie to help me.she better than me at this stuff!

Sorry I misunderstood you when you said wood smoker. I was thinking a stick burner (metal) smoker. I understand better now what you are trying to do. It should work out for you.

Then you'll need a vent in the top somewhere to release the smoke and maybe something small in the lower side to let in a little fresh air, electric unit's don't need a lot of air.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky