Spare rib bend test?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Many members here feel the same about making sausage: grind, stuff, smoke, eat. Yet they felt they could help with some advice on your first batches.
I didn't see this till about an hour ago, sorry !!

Gary

Just like there no method to paying a steel.  just move the little bar and wiggle your fingers, and POOF!  Music will automatically sound perfect?

Or did you have to learn something other than pic at the strings and stomp pedals before you could play it?

Most of the members here are learning, a good share of them are sometimes smokers, and some are experts.  Us new members learn from those more experienced when they offer more insight other than just to rub, cook, rest, and eat.  Which, btw is a method in itself.  You wouldn't want to eat it first.

The thread starter specifically asked about the bend test.  We posted some pics, showing that.  Big deal.  So if you don't do a bend test, and find it amusing, just read, and move on.  Don't make the person trying to learn something feel foolish.

I'm done.  sheesh!
well I DID have a hell of a time learning to play the steel guitar and was having fits with it until one day  an oldtimer told me to " just play the damn thing " that made things a lot easier than trying to follow a bunch of complicated instructions

sometime you just have to be told how simple something that you might think is complicated really  is

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky