SO WHAT DID YOU GET FOR CHRISTMAS ?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
There goes the neighborhood........ congrats................
icon14.gif

I got a foodsaver, dremel tool, a big toolbox for my power tools that were taking up most of a closet in the laundry room, screw drivers, a gallon of nunus cajun seasoning, a coffee maker.

We gave these out to everyone. Salsa, pepper jelly, and summer sausage, all homemade.

Last edited:
Time to retire the 20+ year old plastic Rival slicer.....   A Chef's Choice 615 and smooth blade for thin slicing.....

And a 135 Lumen LED 3 cell Mag Light.... Man is it bright...  

And a machine to help keep "Old Age" at bay.....  Help it helps with the memory part of old age..

Time to retire the 20+ year old plastic Rival slicer.....   A Chef's Choice 615 and smooth blade for thin slicing.....

And a 135 Lumen LED 3 cell Mag Light.... Man is it bright...  

And a machine to help keep "Old Age" at bay.....  Help it helps with the memory part of old age..

Dang, Dave, I was just about to put my slicer (exact same one) up for sale, used once with the smooth blade to go with it. I would've "cut " you a super deal. I guess I will try craigslist and put it up here anyway but seeing you with a brand new one makes me wish I had it posted sooner.

For Christmas my super awesome wife got me a new power drill, the Cyber Q BBQ Guru (the wifi one), some new boots, and a Glock 19 Gen 4. As soon as the stupid Maryland waiting period is over I will take a picture with all of my gifts.
yahoo.gif

BBQ Stuff:  Grill-Right talking digital thermometer, Bear Paws, Bayou Classic stainless injector, customizeable meat brand, Chef Paul Prudhomme's magic seasonings, and an awesome grilling sword (looks like I might have to pull out the smoker in the snow).

Other Stuff: bow ties, ties, clothes, boring stuff. 

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky