SO WHAT DID YOU GET FOR CHRISTMAS ?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I got lucky.... lol

And uh, I got a luggage rack, sissy bar, passenger padding and brackets for my Harley.

Guess that means, no more solo trips.

Mine was definitely a smoking Christmas; Maverick dual probe thermo that I'm using right now with salmon for an appetizer with dinner, a LEM injector, bear claws, electric knife - never used one until last Thanksgiving and it was soooooo nice - and a Texas cookbook. I'm a happy camper!

I hope everyone has a great Christmas and New Years.

A text on my phone saying do the laundry.

And there is something in the cabinet to ease the pain
icon_eek.gif

We didnt go all out being just the 2 of us and getting the RV this summer.

Oh yeah and a new gen ipad with retina display, cover and a soda stream machine.

Last edited:
A text on my phone saying do the laundry.

And there is something in the cabinet to ease the pain
icon_eek.gif

We didnt go all out being just the 2 of us and getting the RV this summer.

Oh yeah and a new gen ipad with retina display, cover and a soda stream machine.
Nepas, you're going to love that Ipad.  I bought one and I use it for every single aspect of my life.  And, watching HD movies on it is amazing.

I got a t-shirt...can't afford anything for me this year, but I got my 3 kids a few things! I have a new thermometer, sausage stuffer, and vac sealer on the wishlist for next year. 
rolleyes.gif

Looks like a great book, I have it on my B-day list.......
Meat grinder, Grizzly stuffer, Sausage kits and Meat...look out world...a new sausage maker has arrived. Oh, and a First Edition.

Now I know we will be getting some great Q-views now.......

I must have been a good boy this year........ Now the Qveiw will be spectacular................
yahoo.gif
Too cute.... I love my pig....and the charcoal picture is real nice also.....
Looks like you all made out like bandits!

I got this to put on the Egg table... 

And my sister had a charcoal of our dog - if you go here you can see it... 
This is # 1 on my B-day list.......Nice TV
Wife and I treated ourselves to a new 60""
Oh !! The M-I-L found out that I was smoking meat......She gave me a smoke detector for Christmas this year........Can't ask for anything else can you ?

Last edited:
Nepas, you're going to love that Ipad.  I bought one and I use it for every single aspect of my life.  And, watching HD movies on it is amazing.
Im still learning it. Lots of apps for it. My daughter talked me out of the at&t data ipad cuz she said it uses data quick. I talked to the att lady and she said that if i went with the 4g ipad that we would loose our granfathered in 2gig unlimited data. I said ok then its a wifi ipad for me then.

I got a new hunting coats,socks underwear. And shirt from mom from my wife I got a new set of santoku knifes from sams. Batman trilogy blue ray, watch , stainless electric salt and pepper grinders, and something still in mail? From grandma $25. From God my life my wife and all I am thankfull for and got to see the first blizzard in ar history too. Merry christmas!:-)

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky