Snack sticks on the Smokin'-It #3

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Bought these from Spokane spice several months ago and finally getting around to making some snack sticks with these sheep casings. This is a whole hank of sheep casings somewhere in the neighborhood of $65...

Last edited:
Small sheep casings work well after soaking for 24 hours I had absolutely no issue getting them on in fact I think they may be easier to use than the collagen casings ...

Last edited:
D, Awesome looking sausage and SS, it looks like your helper was having fun !
points.gif

WOWWW... that's looking good... I do have a question If I may... Reading the ingredients on your spice packages... It says there is cure in them already... and then you showed a bottle of cure... So I assume you added more cure ??

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky