Smoking Rabbit Tonight

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
had to throw ya some points there. i raise them. i loved my first smoked rabbit. i smoked it whole like a laid out hog with rub. it was good eats.

Poor little bunny.

Boy that looks great. All we ever did was make rabbit pies out of them!
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

Bearcarver

Thanks Big Game Cook and Bearcarver, it is really good, i think that rabbit holds the smoke flavor very well. i just purchased a upright CharBroil propane smoker, i havent put it together yet, its still in the box, and i cant wait to smoke the rest of the rabbit we got this season. I wish it didnt take some much time to prep and smoke, i just want to eat it now. lol. Thanks guys!

I wish we still had enough rabbits around here to hunt. This part of Illinois just hasn't got the population of rabbits that it used to. I haven't been rabbit or pheasant hunting since the early 90's.
Looks VERY GOOD.
Thanx.

Do you know where Kankakee is? I'm about 10 miles south of there = Chebanse. That puts me about smack between Chicago and Champaign right on 57.
There are some in town here too, but I don't have one of those silent pellet guns (yet).

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky