Smoking in Hollywood Florida

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I do love grilling and Smoking year round. What is nice about smoking in in our area is since it it slow you can enjoy the outdoor activities and get a reward at the end. I will go fishing or out on the kayak leaving the smoker behind and comming back i can smell it as I near the house. just a little peek and wood every now and then, no worries. I stuck it in the trunk of my wife's car this weekend for our little road trip to visit an aunt. I am a smoking away right now....
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

Welcome aboard from another Floridian, north in Cedar Key. Hmm, if you like to fish, better see you on the Florida Sportsman Forum also. Got quite a few members to join up over here.
Got me some beef ribs and prime rib bones to do today. Beautiful, but hot out.

Well now you're on the horizon, SMF that is. Welcome my friend.

Welcome Boozle. You may not be a master but I'm sure you can impart some wisdom to us true newbies. Glad to have you.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky