Smokin’ on the Suwannee BBQ July 22-23

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

fpnmf

Gone but not forgotten. RIP
Original poster
OTBS Member
Jul 19, 2010
Fl
Raptor is in the doghouse and she won't let him use the computer..  (hehehehe actually it's broke)

He called and asked me to post about the cook off.

There will be 45 teams competing on the campground.

Here's a couple links.

http://www.flbbq.org/contest.htm  

http://sots.web.officelive.com/default.aspx  

http://suwanneedemocrat.com/local/x1424063281/Smokin-on-the-Suwannee-BBQ-Fest-returns  

The woman and I will be heading over early on Fri and staying til Sunday!!

Love to meet any of the SMF gang that can show up!!

Craig

I was wondering where he was. 
His puter went bye bye..

He asked me if anybody was asking about him... I told him no...hahahahahahahhahaha..

I will take pics at the event.

Craig

Good luck and hope ya'll have a great time

Craig----Tell the Rapster he is being missed, and the Bear said Howdy !!!

Sorry to hear about the PC!

Bear

Hi everyone, It's great to be back with all the gang here at SMF.

I borrowed this puter and it's a little different than my old clunker, but i'll try to post some pics of the Smoking on the Suwannee.

Hope you enjoy the pics as much as we did taking them.

9f1abd64_suwannee039.jpg

8daa8c02_suwannee012.jpg

f9c87bfd_suwannee024.jpg

The largest Bat House in the United States

1192327f_suwannee016.jpg

For some reason this puter won't let me post more pics, I'll try more.

Great Pics Rap!!!

Good to see you!

What is that in the water, in the first picture? I thought maybe I was just imagining something there, but you centered the picture on it.

Am I a Dummy for not knowing?

Thanks Rap,

Bear

Great Pics Rap!!!

Good to see you!

What is that in the water, in the first picture? I thought maybe I was just imagining something there, but you centered the picture on it.

Am I a Dummy for not knowing?

Thanks Rap,

Bear
I'm glad to see you to Bear,

There were some kids diving off the cliff, and I tried to get a pic of them.

Great pics K-Dog!!

I backpacked a 40 mile section of the Suwanee a few years ago from the Steven Foster State Park west.

On the other side of the river...when we went by the music park was rocking. Word is if ya need something from the store they will pick ya up and take ya back.

Looks like the get together went ok without me.

Craig

Last edited:
Great pics K-Dog!!

I backpacked a 40 mile section of the Suwanee a few years ago from the Steven Foster State Park west.

On the other side of the river...when we went by the music park was rocking. Word is if ya need something from the store they will pick ya up and take ya back.

Looks like the get together went ok without me.

Craig
It would have been a lot better with you there neighbor

welcome back rap....... Looks like a great time was had.......................... I'm all exited about the SELA gathering......Cant wait.... Hope to see you there.....

Joe

icon_cool.gif

Welcome back there Raptor. I have been gone for a while myself. But have fun at your cook off and I can't wait for more pictures

Great photo's Rap!

Your ribs looked like 1st place ribs to me.

Looks like there were some great looking smokers up there.

Glad to have you back with us!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky