Smokevault vs Smoke Hollow

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

hyperhaus5

Original poster
May 11, 2017
Hey all,

I'm looking into getting a propane smoker to do my summer sausage and snack sticks in. The problem I have with my Bradley is the height inside the smoker itself. Can anyone speak to either the smokevault or the smoke hollow? I know that the smoke hollow I am looking at is 44 inches tall(actual smoking room, not including legs). The smoke vault says 44 inch but I am not sure if that is including the legs or actual room on the inside. Would love some info on either of these, or other recommendations would be great as well!

With propane smokers be prepared to make some mods for temp control. The lower temps for smoking sausage are harder to control with propane. Search here for needle valve. You'll need one to keep the temps low enough.

Hey all, the 44" includes legs

I'm looking into getting a propane smoker to do my summer sausage and snack sticks in. The problem I have with my Bradley is the height inside the smoker itself. Can anyone speak to either the smokevault or the smoke hollow? I know that the smoke hollow I am looking at is 44 inches tall(actual smoking room, not including legs). The smoke vault says 44 inch but I am not sure if that is including the legs or actual room on the inside. Would love some info on either of these, or other recommendations would be great as well!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky