Smoker

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

ella rollins

Original poster
Aug 7, 2016
Hello all,

My son is celebrating his birthday next week. As a part of his birthday celebration, he has invited his friends to our home. They have already said that they'll be staying home at night and they'll be arranging campfire in our home. My son has asked me to get a smoker in our home so that they can smoke chicken. I don't have an idea on which smoker to purchase as I haven't bought one earlier. I saw few models online. It will be helpful if you help me to choose the best smoker based on its features. These are the models which I saw online http://www.bestbrandappliance.ca/en/catalog/2872-Outdoor/367-Smokers/b1537-Lynx/sc5060-Propane. Please help me to choose one soon. I have to get it purchased within this week. Thanks in advance.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky