Smoke'n the brisket

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
JMack, I have tried it before and my timming was off .. I pulled back the husk, removed the silk .. and wrapped bacon around the corn, pushed the husk back up and tied the tops to keep it closed .. The bacon didn't get crispy.. I could have gotten the same result spreading bacon fat on the corn instead of bacon. But the corn wasn't too bad and should have been smoked longer ..

Joe

I'm going to do a butt on Thursday. I would like to do some corn as well,h ow long would you recommend smoking the corn for?

An awesome job there Joe and I love that smoke ring!! I'm hoping that my brisket flat turns out looking that great!

Thanks Brotha Dutch, I wish I cooked more, I've been eating sammies all week and it's all gone. It was a great smoke .. The meat was tender and juicy and the smell.. Well, You know ..:)

Joe

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky