Smoked Pizza on 22.5" WSM

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I've made this two more two more since my original post. Both times oven at 425.
Fun to see this thread is still putting carbs on the table and in bellies!  Our second daughter, and possibly her hubby, is coming home next weekend.  I'm getting vibes that I'll be baking bread again.  Just might have to make ciabatta rolls and smoke either pulled pork or a brisket.  Pizza makes my pants too tight!

You know, tight pants are "in" this fall season. 
cool.gif

I've made pizzas on my Weber and were really great, but have only used store bought pre-made crusts. Not really into baking, kinda lazy on that part. But will give your recipe a try soon. By the way, what is EVOO?

evoo = extra virgin olive oil

I've done many pizzas directly on my kettle. It's the only way I can get the temperatures high enough at home. I'm going to have to get Priscilla to try this one. She's the baker around here, I'm just the all around firebug... 
th_violent5.gif

Last edited:
I used this dough for some rolls and a small pizza for the cook (that would be me) and THAT.IS.SOME.GOOD.STUFF. I let the Biga rest for 72 hours. I am not known for my bread making skills but my wife loved the rolls (so did I). From here on out my briquette sandwiches will get their own special rolls.

Last edited:

I used this dough for some rolls and a small pizza for the cook (that would be me) and THAT.IS.SOME.GOOD.STUFF. I let the Biga rest for 72 hours. I am not known for my bread making skills but my wife loved the rolls (so did I). From here on out my briquette sandwiches will get their own special rolls.
For some reason, out of all the threads I've started or contributed to, this one is special to me, the recipe a connection to my family history.  I'm happy to see another person enjoying the bread and pizza dough. 

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky