Smoked Mini-Bear-Loaves (All Beef)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Very nice Bear - good job.
drool.gif
Thank You!!

Bear
Yummers!  I like this!  I know it tasted wonderful too!

Thanks for the q-views and the YOU view!

Kat
Thanks Kat !!!

You don't often get an actual view of The Bear, nor would you want one!!!

Bear
Very nice......with some hot mustard and a cold beer chaser...YUM
Absolutely!!!

Thanks,

Bear

Looks great Bear! The Saran Wrap trick is how I do my mini meatloaf on the smoker. The color on those is awesome, just might have to try that with my venison snack stick recipe. That has to be easier that stuffing a bunch of 19mm casings. Thanks for sharing!

looks great!
Thanks Mike!!

Bear
I really need to try this,

Bear, have you tried drying the slices for jerky?
Thanks SQWIB !!!

No, I love the flavor & texture the way it is. I think it would be like a Beef stick that got too dry, if you did that. You could try it though.

Bear
Dang , that looks good. Have some mini loaf pans I'm gonna try out. Shape them in the pans and remove to the Smoker.

Man I gotta get some Freezer Vac Bags. Them bags of goodies looks inviting...
drool.gif

As always , have fun and ...
Thank You Sir!!!

You'll love these!!!

Bear

That looks awesome Bear!!! Definitely on my list to do.  You do us all a great service with your detailed journey to the finish line. Reinhard

Looks great Bear! The Saran Wrap trick is how I do my mini meatloaf on the smoker. The color on those is awesome, just might have to try that with my venison snack stick recipe. That has to be easier that stuffing a bunch of 19mm casings. Thanks for sharing!
Thanks Toby!!!

Great idea Toby!!!

You could even try a batch with your Venison & my ingredients.

BTW: I have a stuffer, but I agree with you. I make my Beef Sticks without skins, but these Loaves are so much easier.

Bear

Thanks Toby!!!

Great idea Toby!!!

You could even try a batch with your Venison & my ingredients.

BTW: I have a stuffer, but I agree with you. I make my Beef Sticks without skins, but these Loaves are so much easier.

Bear

I might just have to do that Bear. Maybe I will make a loaf of each to take to duck camp this fall. I think that sounds like a plan :biggrin:

Last edited:
looks great. thanks for sharing. i'm going to have to try it out.

happy smoken.

david
Thanks Mule!!

Bear
That looks awesome Bear!!! Definitely on my list to do.  You do us all a great service with your detailed journey to the finish line. Reinhard
Thanks Reinhard !!!

I enjoy making things easy. Let me know how you like it.

Bear

Bear,

That is some good looking mini Bear loaves. That will be my next thing to smoke after the ribs. One question. Will the pellets work for this ? I don't have any dust yet.

That looks like the Turkey Bacon Mom bought back in the 70's...But I will guarantee it Tastes a heck of a lot better! Nice post and thanks for the Recipe...JJ

Bear,

That is some good looking mini Bear loaves. That will be my next thing to smoke after the ribs. One question. Will the pellets work for this ? I don't have any dust yet.
Thanks Greg!!!

Sure pellets will work fine. I just use dust every opportunity I get, because I have a lot of it on hand. If it's gonna be under 200 degrees I usually use dust.

I save the pellets for smokes over 200 degrees.

Bear

That looks like the Turkey Bacon Mom bought back in the 70's...But I will guarantee it Tastes a heck of a lot better! Nice post and thanks for the Recipe...JJ
Thanks Jimmy----Glad you liked it !!!

Bear

Hey Bear,

I am heading to the lake this weekend for the white bass run with my duck hunting buddies. So I am going to make a batch of your bearloaves using venison and your spice mixture. I will cut the venison with 25% ground pork shoulder to get some fat content in there. Will let your know what the guys think. Thanks again for the detailed post and recipe. One question, do you leave smoke going the entire cook?

Last edited:
Hey Bear,

I am heading to the lake this weekend for the white bass run with my duck hunting buddies. So I am going to make a batch of your bearloaves using venison and your spice mixture. I will cut the venison with 25% ground pork shoulder to get some fat content in there. Will let your know what the guys think. Thanks again for the detailed post and recipe. One question, do you leave smoke going the entire cook?
Sounds Great, Toby!!!

Your Buddies will love it !!!!

Yes, I leave perfect AMNPS smoke on it (Hickory) the whole time. My AMNPS doesn't put out smoke that is so heavy that it will hurt anything, so the longer the better.

Have a Great Time!!!

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky