Smoked Brisket Chili Stuffed Cubanelle Peppers

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

tropics

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jun 25, 2014
Attleboro,Ma
Defrosted some Smoked Brisket Chili, flame roasted some Cubanelle Peppers smothered with Tillamook Cheddar
View attachment 347194
Split and seeded
View attachment 347195
Filled with Chili
View attachment 347196
Smothered
View attachment 347197
Roasted in the oven
View attachment 347198
Served with Nacho Chip
100_6598.JPG
Thanks for looking
Richie

Last edited:
Nice job Richie, you know be do abt's with Cubanelle Peppers .. points to you

Last edited:
WOW, those look fantastic Richie!
Very nicely done!
Al
Al Thanks I seen a post Chili did a day after I froze the Chili and had to do it.Thanks for the like I appreciate it. Richie

Those look really good Richie. The smoked brisket chile would really set them apart.
Gary
Gary That was the first time we tried the Cubanelle Peppers they are great,the Chili was a nice add on.Thanks for the like I appreciate it
Richie

Yum, that looks tasty! I like the filling and the Tillamook!
Case Thank You & for the Tillamook also Thanks for the like I appreciate it.Can you believe I saved that for T-Day so my kids could taste it.
Richie

Yum! I have to try that now.. LOL
Some sour cream and green onion sprinkled sounds good.
Rings Thanks but no thanks on the sour cream.Had enough onion in the chili and I forgot to bring my planter in with the green onions.Thanks for the Like I appreciate it
Richie

Case Thank You & for the Tillamook also Thanks for the like I appreciate it.Can you believe I saved that for T-Day so my kids could taste it.
Richie

Tillamook ages great.

Can you believe I just sliced some Tillamook cheddar and pepper jack that I smoked 4, yes FOUR, years ago.

Served the other day at game night. It was some damn fine Cheesus!

People always ask how can you hold out so long?

Simple, smoke cheese often and save!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky