Smoke For Lunch Today - Pizza Fatty (Best Fatty For Me!)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I kinda thought it was a law, if your smoking you have to be drinking...
I believe that is the law!! I try to hold off till at least noon but sometimes I just can't! Its almost like the cold beer is calling my name when that smoke starts rolling out of the rig.

Got my first fattie in the MES now.  Bacon weave wrapping hot sausage, pesto, pepperoni, pepperoncini, mozzarella, Penzey's Pasta Sprinkle inside, garlic herb rub outside.  Mesquite chips with a little leftover apple pellets from this morning's lox cold smoke in the AMPTS.  85 and sunny in NC.

Life is good.  

MG

I believe that is the law!! I try to hold off till at least noon but sometimes I just can't! Its almost like the cold beer is calling my name when that smoke starts rolling out of the rig.

Yea, I hear ya'! It's like peas & carrots... They just go together!!! As soon as the smoke starts rollin easy, it's time to pour or pop a top... It's just the way it is!

Got my first fattie in the MES now.  Bacon weave wrapping hot sausage, pesto, pepperoni, pepperoncini, mozzarella, Penzey's Pasta Sprinkle inside, garlic herb rub outside.  Mesquite chips with a little leftover apple pellets from this morning's lox cold smoke in the AMPTS.  85 and sunny in NC.

Life is good.  

MG

Where at, MG? I'm in Mint Hill (Charlotte suburb) - I work in Mooresville, wheel & deal with farmers in Upper Eastern NC, and roll with my horse people in western carolina. I'm all over the state!

As soon as my bf gets his lang going he gets started with his drinking. This is before he puts food in and no matter what time of day.

My word that is a wonderful looking creation!!
Thanks Tonya 
smile.gif
  They taste really good too 
icon_mrgreen.gif

We were separated at birth...  
thumb1.gif
Oh man! Finally! My long lost brother! 
banana_smiley.gif

biggrin.gif

WOW! B - if you were a chick....   LOL...

Man, that is an awesome looking fatty!

Just think about the nutritional value of this baby....!!!  SUPER Healthy

Mushrooms - vegetable

Cheese - dairy

tomatoes - fruit

sausage, pepperoni, bacon - meat

pizza fatty - the man food group - PIZZA!

Dude!  This is my dream fatty!  Well, that's a little disturbing....

LOL

Bill
Sorry Bill but a tomato is not a fruit....

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky