smf merchandise

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
More information needed?

The SMF Apron?

Does it tie in front? 

Or are the strings so short it had to be tied in the back?

I like a front tying apron so I can hang a towel on it?

Good luck and good smoking.

Merv, I think you will probably need to call CafePress, I don't think SMF has much to do with the merch on there.

http://www.cafepress.com/smf_stuff

I recently bought a couple of T- shirts and have to say I was really impressed with the quality!
One was just a regular T, I got it because they come in Tall sizes, I don't think I've ever seen T's offered in Tall sizes. It is a Gildan Ultra Cotton, a very high quality T. I have a few other Gildan T's and they are holding up Great!
The other shirt I got was a Value T, It was only $11.99 so I wanted to see what kind of quality came in the value line. It is a Hanes Tagless and is a very good quality T.
I will definitely be buying from them again!

Great, just great, not only do I get the "look" when I bring home yet another smoking "thingy" as they are called, Now you post this and I just have to get more "thingies",  then again, I do need a new shirt, ohh and stickers...ohh summer is here I might need a hat...

Barry

BEAUTIFUL!  I didn't know there was merchandise.  I just ordered a t-shirt so when we have our Southern Cookout in August with family and friends when my daughter (going to University of Kentucky) is home.  I'll be wearing it proud while smoking meatloaf and ribs for the event.  Can't wait.....

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky