SMF Hacked??

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, this time it wasn't too bad. Damn internet!

I'm done bitchin'

Edit:

Jeff and Staff

You guys probably hate this spam :biggrin:  bologna more than most of us that brought it to your attention or complained about it. Hope none of you took it personally. I really appreciate and enjoy this site, that's why I'm still here (even though some wish I would disappear). I had spam coming out my eyeballs that evening and just couldn't take it any longer without "filing a complaint". From now on if it keeps happening, when I feel my fuse warming up I'll just sign off and check back later.

Thanks

Good luck, hope you guys can take care of it soon.

Thank God..... I'm tired of all the BS. I have been here only 6 months or so, but I have made some really great friends and have gotten some wonderful tips that have made my cooking improve significantly. That's a great feeling. I have really enjoyed the site and am thankful for all of the staff, moderators, admin and everyone that takes their time to make it what it is. As far as a "Premium Member" is concerned, if it only takes money to get recognition, I'm not interested. If I can be helpful to anyone or have a tip for anyone, their thanks is all I need. If someone thinks that I have done a good cook or have a good idea, that's all I need. The recognition of my peers is what I appreciate, not a "Premium Member" tag that I have paid for. Joe

Thank God..... I'm tired of all the BS. I have been here only 6 months or so, but I have made some really great friends and have gotten some wonderful tips that have made my cooking improve significantly. That's a great feeling. I have really enjoyed the site and am thankful for all of the staff, moderators, admin and everyone that takes their time to make it what it is. As far as a "Premium Member" is concerned, if it only takes money to get recognition, I'm not interested. If I can be helpful to anyone or have a tip for anyone, their thanks is all I need. If someone thinks that I have done a good cook or have a good idea, that's all I need. The recognition of my peers is what I appreciate, not a "Premium Member" tag that I have paid for. Joe
How nice of you to also pile on. Hope you feel better now. 

Recognition......really? What the hell are you talking about? For your information I decided to become a premier member for the reasons listed below, my decision didn't have a damn thing to do with recognition. The "label" or whatever the hell you want to call it is automatic. Recognition from your peers wouldn't be possible without SMF, so get off my ass for supporting this site financially, Joe Black!

My complaint was about the boatload of spam advertising to the point that, that was all I could see, pages of it. Kind of hard to enjoy the site when it keeps happening over and over again. Premier member or not at the time I felt I had a good reason to complain about it, so I did. If it doesn't bother you any, that's good for you.

The free memberships are still available however, with a premier membership, you are not only supporting this forum but there are PERKS involved too.
  • You get to turn off the Ads
  • Post a link to your website, facebook, etc. in your signature area
  • Place custom text under your username that shows up in all of your posts
  • Satisfaction of knowing that you are supporting the forum that you love

I guess the bold type is to signify that you're a loud mouth. And the content of your never-ending diatribe indicates that you have absolutely nothing of substance to say.

Have a nice day.

I guess the bold type is to signify that you're a loud mouth. And the content of your never-ending diatribe indicates that you have absolutely nothing of substance to say.

Have a nice day.
lol...... OK, you win. I'm not going down this road.

We are all on the same side. Yeah we all have our opinions on this and that, likes and dis likes yada yada.

It looks like the Owner and Admins working together with Huddler have gotten the spamming down to just a few here and there.

SO

For reasons within my control. I am locking this thread down so we as FORUM MEMBERS paid or non paid dont beat each other up, If the Admins wish to re open this thread then thats what they do.

TYAIA

Smoke on

Status
Not open for further replies.
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky