Sick Squirrel!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
ok squirrel rumor is your sick, i thought that was a given, you gotta be sick to come up with what you do

get well soon, hope its not serious

Hey Squirrel,

Not sure how it would taste but I can smoke some chicken noodle soup for ya.

Get well soon, we all miss ya girl!!!

Aaaaahhhh!! Run for your lives! She has Squirrel Pox (and a meat cleaver)!!
PDT_Armataz_01_13.gif

c2ad78a0_DeadlySquirrel.jpg

Come On Squirrel Lets Hear From You...

We got some baby squirrels to doctor you...

6178aadb_better.jpg

Squirrel,

You can't be sick ! Goddess of the Q do not get sick !

You had better get well soon or this man will come and see you!  

9370afa5_bike.jpg

Last edited:
Ok Squirrel, I know you've got the strength to bounce back from what ever life throws at you. As some of my friends would say  "We don't need no stinkin' Sick days". Back to your tree my friend.

aww. poor squirrel.  tea and sympathy out to ya.   Hope you can reach your catalogs and your laptop - maybe you can do a bunch of shopping and look forward to getting better and answering the door for that sweeeet UPS delivery...boy....   take care of yourself and let us know if we can help.

Cheryl I hope you get to feeling better real soon

Squirrel,

You can't be sick ! Goddess of the Q do not get sick !

You had better get well soon or this man will come and see you!  

9370afa5_bike.jpg
Hey I Ddn't know Bearcarver liked Blue!!!  Or riding a bike!!!

SOB

That would be Squirrel's UPS guy.
eek.gif

He's on strike, refuses to wear "Brown", or drive a truck, because Cheryl is sick.

The h-e-double hockey sticks with that scream...............that image ruined my breakfast and I'm afraid for the rest of the day.  Either there's a lot of photoshopping going on or there's more "squirrel" pictures out there then I care to know about.  Squirrel Girl, get well before these guys really get squirrelly........

I'm just wondering if when that Bicycle UPS Guy gets to Squirrel's house, if they have to use the "Jaws of Life" to remove him from that bike?? 
eek.gif

Cheryl Sorry to hear that your not well Thoughts and Prayers for you a speedy recovery , Besides it's a little boring out here without YOU !!

I'm just wondering if when that Bicycle UPS Guy gets to Squirrel's house, if they have to use the "Jaws of Life" to remove him from that bike?? 
eek.gif
GAAAAHHHH!!! Excuse me while I go use a hot brandin iron to burn THAT mental image out of my brain!
eek.gif

(soooo wrong, hystrical, but soooooo wrong.... lol)

eek.gif
GAAAAHHHH!!! Excuse me while I go use a hot brandin iron to burn THAT mental image out of my brain!
eek.gif

Don't blame me Johnny---That picture came out of Ohio. 
icon_rolleyes.gif

LOL---Trace it back.

eek.gif
eek.gif

icon_rolleyes.gif

LOL---Trace it back.
No... I ment the whole jaws of life mental image... lol.

eek.gif
eek.gif

icon_rolleyes.gif

LOL---Trace it back.
No... I ment the whole jaws of life mental image... lol.
LOL---I thought you meant the picture.

If you can think of a better way to get him off.................

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky